Thursday, July 17, 2008

A bad day

What's a blog without a periodic rant? O wait, I just checked its meaning online, it needs anger, which I'm too tired to have, so this shall just be a long disjointed paragraph that attempts at being a rant but failing. For fun, I'll put the next paragraph in black so people who do not want to read wouldn't need to.

Dammit I am seriously very tired today. Last night, stayed up to do my work, but slacked at awesome videos in youtube until 4+ am. Then was too tired to sleep on my bed, so I lay on the couch and slept. Set my alarm, and it went off, but it didn't wake me up. So I woke up 5 mins after the usual time the school bus comes. Rushed to get ready, but the school bus came and left already, so I had to take public transport. Zombie-mode, 1 hour of sleep, homework left undone, and a 1 hour long travel time on the public transport system. On the Mrt, found no seat, so slacked at a corner, then my side of the train doors opened, people came in, I moved abit to let them in, and some dude koped my corner. Went to the center of the train carriage, no seats, stood there looking sleepy and stupid. Rested my head on my arm while holding the support rings above. Finally got a seat, rested only a while before Dover came. Took a bus from dover, jam on the road along the way. So tired that I dozed off while seating on the bus, and "fainted" onto some random ACJC student to my right, jolted awake, embarassed, but too tired to actually care. Reached school just on time, no time for catnap before assembly. School starts, yet another long, long, loong day at school. Yea. Felt sick in school, blowed nose throughout classes. Finished my supply of tissue, finished friend number 1's supply of tissue, and at the end of school finished friend number 2's supply of tissue too. I'm like a tissue monster, consuming tissues and losing 90% of my body water content along the way. However, there's still hope. I found something to pull me along the way, to lift me up when I'm down, to drop me suddenly after lifting me up when I'm down. Look foward to it. Anyway, back home now, still got runny nose, I wonder if my dog will get sick from human illnesses. One of my dogs sneezes sometimes, it looks and sounds quite cute.

Library
Went to the library today to return my mum's book that is due today. Since I was there already, no harm walking inside. Nice atmosphere there, in a library. Calm, peaceful, knowledgeable environment. Borrowed a Terry Pratchet book, apparently it's one of the newer TP books around, saw it in a border's bookstore catalogue after that. Found a random Trilogy series to borrow, about a dude becoming a dragon. Three books of it, seemed decent, so borrowed them. Fat books they are, dunno how long it will take for me to read them all. Anyways, libraries are cool, all you people should try going to the library to soak up the calming atmosphere once in a while, it'll do you good.

Levels of relationships
Randomly decided to create my own levels of relationships to describe easily with numerals how one person's relationship with another person is. Here it is:
Level 0: Strangers
Level 1: Acquaintances
Level 2: Friends
Level 3: Close Friends
Level 4: More than Friends
Level 5: Dating
Level 6: Dating level 2 (you need to gain enough experience to achieve this level)
Level 7: Engagement
Level 8: Marriage
Level 9: Children
Level 10: Till death does us part
Level 10.2: Till death does the other one of us
Level ???: It's complicated.
Alternate ending - Bad End: Divorce either immediately after level 8 or after level 9, which would then result in more trouble over who would take custody of the children.

Well where are you at?

1 comment:

Uncle Edna said...

Lol, I sense a similarity to someone else I know...