Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tuesday - Daily

Spikes, Yikes!
Today, I quarreled with my barber / was assaulted by the hair waxgel monster while I was sleeping / was electrocuted with high voltage / swapped places with my evil twin. Or alternatively, I gelled my hair. Stuff to note: People with sparse hair should not spike hair unless they want their naked scalp to be seen by all. Here's 7 uses of a spikey spiked hair-style:
1. Apply massive amounts of wax, then impale your enemies by ramming your head into them.
2. Attempt to up your cool factor
3. The hairs can be used as feelers or antennas to feel you mon. I mean, to give advance warning when head on which hair resides on is about to crash onto objects.
4. To boost your height by 6cm. No really, you can be taller with spikes, I have multiple case examples.
5. To give yourself an extra weakness in the sense that anyone who is pissed off at you can fuzzy your hair, and make it look damn bad.
6. To shock your friends by being out of character, and making them promise to shave your head bald if the shock continues over the next few days. (the shock didn't continue)
7. It can be used by attention-whores who want everyone to notice them. Or by invisible people who want to be noticed.

Cheated =(
I was cheated of 40cents today =( After school, I took the 1 half - 2 hour long bus ride from school to Bedok, and stopped at the interchange. Was suppose to buy food back for people at home, so I went to buy chicken rice. It costs $3.20 per plate/packet, and I bought two. Being the kind of person who doesn't like alot of small change in his wallet, I gave the guy $10.40. The guy noted the 10 bucks, but didnt notice the 40cents, so he gave me $3.60 change instead of $4. I was a little shocked, so I decided not to ask for my money back. There goes 40cents =( To atone for my wrong, I donated another 40cents to NUS flag day and got a sticker, which I predict that I will stick onto random classmates in the near future.

P.S. Because this is a tuesday post, I predict in the near future that I'll be cheated of 50cents by some school vendor, as she counted wrongly. $10 - ($1.50 + $1.50 + $0.40) = $6.10? I hope not.

Accounts
I keep a log of all my expenditure for each day, maybe because I like to play with numbers and statistics, or maybe because I have an obsessive compulsive disorder to record/store/horde information. Occasionally, I would find 30cents +- missing for no apparent reason, which I can not account for. I can either a) rack my brains attempting to think of where I could've spent 30cents for that day or b) insert an entry called mystery $$$ and record that it used up 30cents of my money. I usually try to do a) first, then get bored and tired and sian so I'll do b) instead.

No comments: