Monday, December 8, 2008

So... it looks like Dneo's parents came back for him after all. Too bad, now he's gone so there's no mahjong set so I can't show off my l33t awesome skillz at it, screw you all it was not luck niggas.

The holidays have passed the 50% mark, and after Chem Olympiad + EE which took out basically the first half, it's only now that it feels like the hols have really started. Which means I still have tons of intended but have not done stuff lying around, such as finishing Heaven's Feel, Tales of the Abyss, Clannad, old animu. And besides games, there's CAS to do, as well as TOK and World Lit (TOK only takes a good day of work however so it's not much of a worry). However, even with this little time I still waste it on... random shit. It's so weird that

oh fuck this shit it's going to sound like I'm rambling on and I am NOT using some dumb lit device to bullshit my way out and say GUYS LOOK IT WAS STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS, english is retarded.

to continue, I would say that there's a lot I'm worried about for next year (why am i actually posting this at 5am I have no idea) and after that due to NS but well i figure the point of this blog , or rather my posts at this blog, is to deliver content that is interesting not in the herrick's convos kind of way but rather in the hahawtf way. Thus if i I wanted to do those I should have left it to another blog, which isn't imbluecauseimplayertwo. So none of you will ever get to read my srsbsns thoughts mwahaha. Anyway moving on to more normal stuff,

THIS WILL BE A RANT AT STARHUB.

So I came back from an afternoon at the arcade, and after finishing dinner I'm like k it's time to go on the interwebs to be trollin' sum nubs amirite. Suddenly, msn fails to connect. And FF gives me DNS error. Uhoh not good. I call Dneo and he says he's fine playing dota. Wtf? My mom hears me going WTF IS HAPPENING HERE and she says hey the tv isn't working too (it was giving out this error about not attached to the cable point). obviously, starhub fucked up majorly here.

LOGICALLY, the correct thing to do after checking it wasn't a local fault (ie check with neighbours) was to call them up and ask why/when would it be fixed/am i getting compensation etc. RIGHT? so i did.

i call the number and i get the automated reply thing. ok no biggie. first one is plz press 1 for english okay press 1

the voice changes to this reaaaalllly singlish sounding woman who sounds like she's also reading off a card because of all these pauses while she thinks of how to pronounce the next word

WE ARE UNABLE TO TAKE YOUR CALL BECAUSE OF OVERWHELMING RESPONSE TO OUR PROMOTIONS PLEASE HOLD AND WE WILL ATTEND TO YOU SHORTLY

what the fuck are these promotions i would like one because your shitty service is making me unable to do anything so why are there promotions

at this point i hung up and decided to try again. for the same result. so i continued on the automated service and went broadband > maxonline which again doesn't help me and the recorded message is actually a protip

it went IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING PROBLEMS CONNECTING TO THE INTERNET THROUGH A ROUTER CONNECT IT DIRECTLY TO YOUR CABLE MODEM INSTEAD durrr no shit even a primary school kid would know that, come on who the fuck calls starhub to ask about such things

so in the end even after i bathed and called again i was met again with this dumb idiotic telephone message, evidently promotions are srs bsns. i would now stick a pic of promotions guy here but i'm lazy to find one. so screw that. tldr starhub is fucking stupid, maintenance and 2 days later my net screws up? and my xdcc speeds suddenly became slow shit for months, wtf are they doing argh

in other news i am a fat loser with no money and no skill to do anything that would directly or indirectly result in any, or rather no skill to do anything except be a bum but that's a post for another day seeya

10am edit: where the fuck are my kannagi subs GYABO

No comments: