Saturday, December 13, 2008

Back from the Largest Island Continent on this Planet!

Not like there are many Island Continents. Well, if you define Continents as one of the 7 hugeass masses of dirt around, and define Island as a hugeass mass of dirt with hugerass mass of water surrounding it, then hrmm. North America is stuck to South America so they're both not Islands, Europe, Asia and Africa has a threesome party there, so they're all out, and that leaves Australia and Antartica. Ahh screw it, let's just say I came back from Australia.

And because this post is at 1am here in Singapore, which translates to 4am there in Melbourne, I am really tired. So if you would ask me how's my trip, the first thing I would reply is the weather there is awesome. It's currently summer-ish time in the Southern Hemisphere for all those noob at Geog ppl out there, and Singapore and Melbourne is in the Southern Hemisphere so it should naturally be Summer in Singapore and Melbourne, so ya my logic is working. But their definition of Summer, or rather the beginning of summer, is 12 deg C lowest! Living in the meh weather of Singapore for so long, feeling 16 deg C in the midday and 12 deg C in the night is really a cool feeling. Yea, that's why I don't use air-con in my house for the whole year, just to save the cool feeling of air-con for the end-of-year trip. Yay glad to be back. Will post more on the trip soon, WITH PHOTOS =)))

No comments: