Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hai Guys. Happy New Year! It's been a week since Christmas. No shit. And I'm sure many of you ppl have a life and are out partying and stuff, and won't be able to see this until the year 2009, so how's 2009? Is it fun? It's like the xkcd comic where the guy addresses letters to his older self, so here I am addressing this to the 2009 of you ppl.

Okay, after spending the last 2 hours searching 524 pages of xkcd for that one particular comic strip, I have not been able to find it. O wells. But I revisit many cool awesome stuff - like the Cheap GPS, DNE and Snakes on Every Plane. Lol brings back some memories.

Actually it is now 1:40am, and it's already 1/1/2009 and all. I hope everyone remembered the leap second. Guys, remember to tune your imba accurate watch/clock 1 second later to account for slight slowing down of the earth's rotation due to tides and the such. The fireworks for this year's Countdown Party was quite long, O_O. Quite cool lol. But the cloud cover was quite amusing, with clouds covering 1/3 of the left side of the screen while the rest of the sky was clear.

And the tv schedule for Okto's animania continued on as usual. Wtf from 11pm to 12am, there was Basilisk and Casshern Sins. No I wasn't serious enough to watch those anime and celebrate the new year while listening to the ED song of Casshern Sins.

Oh lol, and I ate last year's food for my first ever dinner/supper/meal of 2009. Yosh! Okay, to help everyone get into the mood of 2009, here are some predictions of the coming year. =)

P.S. Something sad happened recently, I'll write about it after this. :'(

No comments: