Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Again!

Yo guys, it would appear I am more active on this blog recently somehow. Cool. So how did everyone spend their Christmas Day?

Well mine consisted of visiting my grandmum on one side of the family - the one I (or my family if I pon) dont visit every week. There, we somehow decided to play mahjong cause it's fun. 2 hours plus later, I ended up losing 9 credits (10 cents a credit, we play small), my sister lost 11 (haha), my grandmum lost like 3, and my mum won everything. Imba luck I believe. And I have recognized a trend, for the last 3 games of mahjong I played with family and friends, the person to my left always wins big. This is clearly a result of me not feeding the guy to my right, me being un-fed from the prosu + lucky person on my left, and me just generally being gosu and denying the person opposite me from winning. So for my next game, I have decided to sit on my left, if that's possible, and that would result in me definitely winning big. Okay, now I just have to put my plan into action.

The rest of my Christmas Day consisted of slacking at home, rawr. There are some nice Christmas shows shown on TV during the Christmas period, those feel good shows and slice of life shows that you don't normally get a chance to watch.

Hrmm here's a 24-hour later update on the status of the Christmas cards that I sent: I sent an unknown number/amount of cards, and I have thussofar received feedback and acknowledgement of the recievement of... exactly half of the total number of cards I sent out. Hrmm that's not bad, considering it's always been called the snail mail. And I actually received reply mail O_O. Awesome.

No comments: