Saturday, December 6, 2008

Melbourne

Yo peeps, my plane's in.... 2 hours and 35 minutes time, and I'm still at home. Wtf? Err long story lol, but the situation is that my bags are packed, I'm ready to go~. But my parents are out now, and GG no transport. Oh noes. The art of cutting the timing down VERY fine clearly runs in my family.

Note to whoever who next calls me out of my house, tell me 30 minutes before the time we're suppose to meet, and I'll only be 15 mins later than the actual time. E.G. You want to meet at 1 pm. You call up and tell me the meeting time is at 12.30pm. I'll see you there are 1.15pm. =)

EDIT: Time now is 10.18pm lolol. That's 1 hour and 32 minutes till my plane leaves. So much for Please be there 2 hours before the scheduled time. AND MY PARENTS AREN'T BACK YET. Q_Q I bet they left without me and my sis =(

K peeps, bye to you.

No comments: