Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Most Unproductive Day 4

Wah there seems to be a larger influx of MUDs now that I'm suppose to be a mugger. Oh noes what is my world coming to... Anyway about school, IOP and chinese oral done. YESSS IT'S OVARR. And I know a dude who has both on today, good luck lol. IOP was a slight bit of success, I hope, well if I didn't shoot myself in the food, then everything should be fine. Though I think I talked abit too fast and too much, with too little quotes. O well, gg then.

Anime-wise, I found an awesome MAD on nico nico video, and have been watching it a few times. And in unrelated news, I've changed my wallpaper from Shana to something else, some old 2005 anime, which was one of the best series I've seen so far. Let's see who can guess it.

Still falling behind in my work, but that shouldn't be the case soon enough. Must work harder to keep my promises. =)

Vote on dumb poll here (Below the tag board) and do the Jo/No-hari window thingy if you got alot of free time ----->

Answers for 3 questions: (Answers for frog riddle coming right up)
1) Cabbage
2) A glance
3) Cauliflower

No comments: