Sunday, August 10, 2008

Battle

Walking through the high grass... and suddenly the screen splits into a million pieces.

A wild ??? ??? ??? has appeared.

I throw out my best. Shadowelf, I choose you!

The battle begins.

??? ??? ??? starts first, it uses confusion.
Shadowelf is unaffected.

Shadowelf uses scratch.
It has no effect.

??? ??? ??? uses confusion.
Shadowelf is confused.

Shadowelf is confused, it attacks itself in its confusion.

??? ??? ??? uses leer.
Shadowelf's defense fell.

I threw a poke-ball, ??? ??? ??? struggles and breaks free.

??? ??? ??? uses tackle.
It's super effective!

Shadowelf has low health left. Shadowelf uses sleep. He regained hp.

??? ??? ??? uses hyper beam.
It's super effective!

Shadowelf has been defeated. Teleporting to the nearest town....

I awoke to find myself at the door of the hospital in the nearest town, lost, confused, and defeated. The journey back to that place would be long and tiring, a waste of time. But I have to cross that place, in order to reach the end. Who'll accompany me on this long walk? But I've learnt so much in this battle, what to do, what not to do, what's effective, what just isnt. If I meet that opponent again, will I be able to defeat him...

No comments: