Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Daily - August 19

*has changed his status from (blank) to tired, and wont be changing it back anytime soon*

I feel more tired these past few days, and was wondering why. I couldn't really put my finger to it, until today, where I had a great revelation on the way home from school. The last bus stop that I get down at just before walking to my home was shifted 25 metres further away, as part of an ongoing effort to upgrade our bus stops. This results in a great change from my usual routine of walking home from school after taking bus, and this extra undue effort on my part has left me exhausted and unable to function properly. I hope that the workers and contractors would hurry up and fix the bus stop, then maybe I wont feel so tired.

Oh, and I can't seem to stay awake so much nowadays, having to resort to MUDs to repay the sleep debtors. I must be getting on in my years, reaching the point of maximum sleep, eternally. Or maybe I am still lazy, I nap, then forget to wake up, lazy to get up. It's quite exhausting to get up from the comfortable bed, or sofa for that matter. How I'd like to just lay there, thinking, dreaming. Oh that reminds me, I had this scary nightmarish dream yesterday while MUD-ing. Forgot most of it, but it involves this really irritating imp-like thingy that keeps bugging me, controlling me, and when I tried to destroy its source he reinforced it so it had no effect =( Then there was this staircase that led down to the depths of the depths. Then when I started walking upwards it started moving downwards. But there were others with me, but I can't seem to remember who they are. Weird lol.

Oh, and my iop is but a shadow in the greatness of the iops presented today. One chance, do it right, do it beautifully, and maybe there won't be any need for regrets later on.

Wavering resolve. Promises fading. Intensity needs to be adjusted higher, but that'll only increase the amplitude. How then? Add an inverse wave? No, that'll make everything equal to nil. Remembering promises... How how how? Aha, idea. Flip the bottom part of the wave up, in other words modulus it, then it'll forever stay high, above zero, positive, good. Negative useless stuff should not be neglected, but instead purposely avoided, then it won't not only dissappear, but appear on the other side of the x-axis. Promises remembered. Poisson distribution, many many possible opportunities to happen, but it happens rarely. Must account for that. Accounts, logs, lists, numbers, statistics, data. Waiting to be organised, just there asking to be organised. I'll handle you all later, really, I will.

"The time where I skipped school for homework" - taken from ibquotes.com. All too true, judging from the people around me, but I've yet to do that. It won't be soon before long that that happens to me.

No comments: