Monday, March 9, 2009

Fail at Life

Of late, I have been struck by a queer illness, one not affecting the body nor the mind, but the essence of one's soul - the spirit. This has never happened to me before to this scale and extent, the duration and magnitude of it far surpasses any previous ailments. I have not found the cause of this, but I have a vague idea of various factors that could be contributing. By approaching these factors head on, I do hope I'll manage to break out of the doldrums soon; I cannot afford to stay any longer. Many people around me would go to God for help in such times of need, but by my own choice I do not have such a being to turn towards. However, I still have my family and countless friends to count on, to push me on and to encourage me and give me help, for which I am thankful.

P.S. I'm still loot-hands - check out the Foam Sword Rack loot.
P.P.S. My previous posts all sound damn stupid now. I hope not to write like that again.

No comments: