Sunday, March 1, 2009

ebullient future

Benjamin Button was a pretty good show, if you realise that you have to shift your perspective on it as the story shifts, otherwise you'd think it was getting rather vapid. Seriously, Brad Pitt is there for fanservice, and Cate Blanchett was the more important actor, heh. Some ways it could have been better of course, but it was worth the money and time, all 166 minutes. One little thing that I wanted didn't happen, but that's a pretty dumb wish so it doesn't matter haha. Dneo you can add on to this and say what you think! I'm not going to write another analytical review essay thingie because the readership of this blog I doubt have watched so it's kinda pointless, and the other reason is that I have no time lolol.

Today was a generally good day, somehow. Even with no work done.

Edit: 6:36 and I've just finished marathoning Ef Melodies. Ben Button + Clannad + now this, gg I really can't feel any more sad :/I'll say that I like how everything links up together though, truly a beautiful show.

ずっと一緒で、二人いつまで

1 comment:

pufftheballoon said...

EH I'VE WATCHED. WITH YOU SOME MORE. HAHAHAHA.