Tuesday, March 10, 2009

絶対に言えない だけど...

Marisa: Reimu, why are you blue?
Sanae: I'm not Reimu.




















(I wonder if anyone will get that joke)

Reitaisai 6 and TH12 demo out.
What this means is:

JK's reaction: New touhou to clear!
SZ's reaction: Doesn't know about it because playing WOW/WHO, 6 months later comes begging for it to be sent over a thumbdrive
Dneo's reaction: OMG GIEF
Herrick's reaction: I already got it, slowpoke.jpg
Shadownubby's reaction: Yay Touhou ^__^
Fantasia Gensokyo's reaction: no one cares about Touhou anymore (except Raine apparently)
My reaction: Fuck I have no more space to save music until hols

I'm supposed to be doing my TOK script now but :schneizeleffort: is win.

@below post: It's about time, now please do what you say you'll do for once?

@自分でもよくわからないこと:what the fuck is this shit

Bonus cookies to whoever correctly answers where I took that description from

(No googling, even though it's a way of knowing)

No comments: