Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Yay! Friday the 13th has just passed and it's now the 14th of February, otherwise known as Valentine's Day, or Friendship Day (for people without a valentine). Happy Valentine's Day people, I hope you have fun professing your <3 to your <3ed ones, or lamenting your lack of a partner. For those people at my age that are still single, don't worry, it's a tough year this year academic-wise so it's better to spend your time on studies. Or that's what everyone's saying.

It's been the new year (both english and chinese calendars) for awhile already, but I haven't been able to start everything afresh. The slacking attitude from the year-end hols has been bugging me a lot, and my sleeping patterns just crashed over the last few weeks. Lol nothing to worry about anymore, I hope everything will change by next week. Next week is the week where I get my deadlines met, I change the way I view the world, and the world changes the way it views me. =)

Gotta go now, I have an ee to do. I'll most definitely be posting more stuff real soon.

No comments: