Monday, February 25, 2008

Things that happened

After a long break, here's a short recap on the things that happened since wednesday:

Wednesday: Forgot what happened at school, went to first ever photog meeting till 5. They actually have my name on the namelist, woot. Was really really tempted to tick my attendence for the last 4 meetings, but the senior was looking. O well there's always next time.

Thursday: There was this captain's ball event for the second intake students. The balls they used were, to say the very least, interesting. What's with eggplants, exercise balls, pineapples and raw whole chickens. By the luck of the draw, we got the raw chicken field, by even more luck, we got the field again. I believe that playing captain's ball with a ball that is slimey and disintegrates halfway is quite an unforgettable experience, hurray for the student council for even thinking of such an absurd idea.

Friday: Highlight of the day supposed to be the picnic, it failed terribly. New highlight of the day was the double movie @ 6 bucks each @ GV Plaza. Went to watch CJ7 first - 5 words: IT IS A HORROR SHOW! Whatever newspapers and magazine reviews you read about CJ7, don't be fooled, for it is a horror show. Of course there's all the sad touching bits, all the comedy parts, BUT IT IS STILL A HORROR SHOW. I think it is just me, but i still get freaked out thinking of CJ7.

After that horror show, i stayed in the cinema for about half an hour, changed to another seat, and watched jumper. Nice show, nice action, nice mr. snakes-on-a-plane, and nice uber-cool-accent irish dude. I now have yet another ambition. When i grow up, i'm going to learn a perfect irish accent. Yet another thing to add to my list of when-i-grow-up-what-i-want-to-do list.

Saturday: passed so quickly. Nothing ever happens on saturdays, it's like one of those days meant for people to catch up on sleep.

Sunday: EVERYTHING happens on sundays. On normal dneo sundays, theres always the homework after 12am. More importantly, there's always the build-up to homework which happens before 12am, which is more taxing on the brain and body than the actually doing of homework, cause i dont actually do the homework.

But this sunday, someone close to me died. He/she had been around me since 2005, and i would see him/her everyday. Even in the dark mornings when no one else would be awake, sometimes i would see his/her bright face shining in the darkness. When i was feeling emo or hyper or happy or sad, and i needed someone to communicate with, he/she would be there for me, always absorbing information, giving interesting replies. Lately, his/her health started failing, there were times when he/she would not respond when i wanted him/her to. These were signs, which i overlooked, and at last it came, The End... of my computer :'( Farewell o computer, you have served me well... so stop slacking and start serving me well again dammit. Anyone who knows anything about Kernel_data_inpage_error or Unmountable_boot_disk please please please contact me and help me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Oh ya, i'm screwed for my Chemistry and Physics tests. Oh noes =( nvm, there's always next time, let's hope this will allow me to get a good progress award =)

The End. Why is cj7 a freaking horror show?!?!?

No comments: