Monday, February 18, 2008

I want to change the world...

Hi.

As the noob that i am, i accidentally deleted my first post. Well it contained nothing much except for an introduction - a simple hello, and a promise that i would write more on sunday. O well, maybe it was a sign for me to start over, so here goes nothing.

I am me, otherwise known as Dneo, Huhx, Shadowelf, and more recently, noobstick. Basic facts about me: human, guy, IB student, ex-GEP, happy-go-lucky, not good with languages, noob, stick, the list goes on, but who cares. Stuff that may actually be interesting: im straight (yes i am), single (after 4 years in a single ed school, if a guy's attached, hes either gay, despo, or really cool, but i'm neither of the three). That's about it for my introduction, i'll find a place to put my likes and dislikes later on.

This blog was suppose to start on the 14th of February, it is now the 18th of February, I can explain. I slept through thursday afternoon, evening, and night, and had to go on a cruise from friday to sunday (i don't even know why.). I'm seeing how long it will take before anyone actually finds this blog and comments to me about it.

So far, i have been trying really hard not to bring any attention at all to the title of this post. But since it has been mentioned, here's my flawed logic about it. Blogs are written to be read, and when people read blogs, they learn new things (like how often other people's family eat fruits). This new knowledge will affect the people, changing their opinions and mindsets about the blogger. On the other hand, the world is made out of people, and theoretically anyone can read the blog. So by creating this blog, i am hoping that people will read it, and they will be changed, and once enough people reads it, The World Shall Be Changed! In other words, i want to change the world...

I have much more to say, but sadly time is short.... like a dwarf, so i will write more sometime later. Hrmm, i realise that if you randomed enough times from a random sentence generator, you may actually get a sentence that means something:
"The retaining farewell opposes a blessed suicide."

The End. Why did i even start a blog?

1 comment:

Uncle Edna said...

Typical Dneo XD
What's with broadcasting your name all over the net? Now it's darn obvious and people will track you down.
Haha, this can only get better =D