Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Results

The last results I'll receive for quite some time. The way I see it, only one of three options may happen:

1) I get <38 points, o wells I got what I deserved for putting in so little effort for such an important event
2) I get 38-42 points, hrmm not bad, though I would still be considered quite an inferior person paper-academically as compared to the peers I have been with over the past 6 years
3) I get >42 points, whoa dneo the lucksack strikes again, damn I love it when such things happen

See, considering all possibilities, 1) has a 20% chance of happening, 2) has a 70% chance of happening, 3) has a 10% chance of happening. So mathematically speaking, that means I am only twice as likely to flunk my IB compared to spectacularly flying colours it. Not bad odds I would say.

3 comments:

Huhx said...

So much hate... =(

Demel said...

With pretty good reason

Lucia Hernández said...
This comment has been removed by the author.