Saturday, November 14, 2009

And the exams are three-quarters past

Day 13 - 4p 2s (3d) 4d - Tiem to start on Physics mugging, jya minna ikuyo yaa~ to~

I was packing up my physics notes and had a great discovery, I only had notes for half the syllabus OH NOES! So I rummaged through under my table (which I haven't touched in about a year) and found last year's physics notes all nicely in a file. Yes! Then I found the chemistry IA file (oh i actually had one, didn't know that) along with... the 'book of imba' otherwise known as the Tim Kirk Physics IB Study Guide book which I remembered buying but forgot where I put it. Okay so I now have slightly more than a day's worth of time to read through the entire IB Physics HL syllabus. Go me.

Oh and something amusing happened today. My dad was watching the hokkien drama serial that lasts forever, then (spoilers!) the chairman of the company in the show died, so one of the other main characters of the show was plotting to take over it. Cue rain scene and a soliloquy by the plotting dude in front of the company office, when... lightning struck the tree beside him as he laughed at the heavens for being unfair to him. Just at that moment, the tv screen went blank and the screen was filled with white noise and sadako crawled out and 'Signal unavailable' flashed across the screen. Lol the lightning really struck the tv and stopped the show.

Day 12 - 4p 2s (3d) 5d - Woke up at 3pm yesterday (Friday), slept from 9pm to 10.45am today (Saturday) and slacked whole (remaining of the) day whee!~

I have come out with a great plan to defeat the extended length of the IB exams period. Because it is quite of a hassle to just sit around and twiddle your thumbs, cause your thumbs will get sore and you won't be able to write properly for the exams, you should just sleep early and wake up late, thereby reducing the amount of awake hours to spend. Or you could sleep normally and spend some of your awake hours slacking, whichever suits you more.

Day 11 - 4p 2s (3d) 6d - I have the same level of confidence for English A1 SL Paper 2 as the first paper, so that is sort of a good thing. Well it's good knowing that you wrote your best piece for the exam that actually matters, but it's not really nice knowing that your peers' power level of writing is still quite abit higher than yours. Yay, English A1 is totally-gone!!~

Went out to slack for the first time since the start of the exams period. So fun. And some people with certain subject combinations finished their whole IB experience yesterday on their 10th day, which isn't really fair. But then again I shouldn't be complaining cause the Bio people have to wait 6 days to take their last paper lasting a grand total of 1 hour and 4 questions. At least I got my Physics to study to take up my time.

No comments: