Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Joy of Studying

1 Paper/Subject/Day left - There's one marble left in my container, it goes away tomorrow. Yattearuyo.

I have finally experienced it - the elusive feeling known as joy from studying. Studying is a boring tedious process which students go through because they have to, and this holds true for me most of the time. However, there comes a time when one can appreciate the knowledge gained from mugging, and view mugging not as a chore but as a fun experience instead. Actually this may not be true, because I was really really tired when I was last minute mugging at 12.30am - 2.30am, and since I had to mug everything anyway, there is the possibility that I brainwashed myself into believing that mugging is fun. Anyways, it's not too late for this realization, and now that I'm no stranger to the joys of studying, maybe this will prove useful for university.

I had a lot of time to pass at home after today's morning paper, so I went to watch shoujo anime shows for fun XD.

Amu from Shugo Chara is, as I expected, very cute <3.

Yumeiro Patissiere is a typical shoujo show with lots of pink everywhere!, magical fairies, hearts, roses, strawberries and big sparkly eyes!~ (and bishounens but who cares about those things anyway?). It is also about subarashii cakey and subarashii sense of taste.

But with so many plus points it would inevitably lack in other departments, and here's one such case of bad logic:
*Mama whips out a golf club and addresses Papa* - "I found this under your bed when I was cleaning your room this morning! You keep buying golf clubs despite being so bad at it... Yet you still intend to refuse [your daughter's request to transfer to a culinary school]?!"

Personally I don't see the logical flow of the argument, if you do, please enlighten me.

No comments: