Thursday, September 4, 2008

Weæk

It's been a week since the last post, a thursday ago that I actually bothered to spend time writing on this web log that few read. Actually, the last real post was on August 19. Man that was a long time ago. Over these past few days, I've constantly thought of and reminded myself to update the blog, yet nothing happens. I guess I can blame it on one thing - weakness. It is currently a week of holidays, or so they call it. A short break before the shit hits the fan, the calm before the storm, the build-up to the climax. With the beginning of this week, another kind of weakness overcomes me. I guess I'm not ready yet, I'm not strong enough, it's not yet time.

I guess I can only find time and motivation to write when I actually go to school and interact with people, rather than staying at home and wasting the days away. So don't expect anything on days when I dont go to school. Oh, and I've reached the second phase of my blogging mode. As you can see from the posts since August 19 till now, it is wayy alot slacker than before. I'll probably post less, it is really tiring (as if I'm not tired enough) to post so frequently.

Today, I made a new friend, if you count that as one, but you probably wouldn't, so yea nothing much happened today.

Oh, and I found a therapeutic game. Here you go. What's your highscore? Mines 28582950 (only).

Oh, and I found an awesome chinese drama serial - Mondays to Fridays, 7pm, Channel 8 (Free-to-air). It is set in Malaysia, and is chock full of Malaysians, not that I'm complaining, it is always refreshing to see new faces. The main actor guy looks "cute", according to multiple sources, and the female cast is pleasant enough. The acting is of a decent standard, and the chinese accent is awesome (think Mark Lee's accent in Ah Long). What makes the series awesome is the outrageous plot, coupled with highly exaggerated acting by the cast. And the cute guy. Anyways, the series is halfway through, 13 eps out of 26, so there's still time to watch the show. And from the show, directed at whomever who wants to contemplate suicide because of terminal illnesses, here's a (not exact) quote: "Because I fear death, I'm going to take my own life... Wait... that doesn't make sense."

Oh that reminds me, I've just completed an anime series - Tower of Druaga. The last two episodes were abit hard to come by, but in the end I managed to get them. I won't say much, as this isn't an anime blog, but this series was very enjoyable, considering the reputation of the producers of the series, and considering the genre of the show - video game adaptations. Well, thinking about it, it is actually very well done. Good job. But... there's a sequel to the series, and guess when it's out? July 2009. Err ya, that's slightly less than a year to go. O well good things need time to produce. Let's see if I'm still an anime fan when that comes.

No comments: