Friday, November 21, 2008

Quest to find boku

I'm bored, so once again I shall post random stuff.

Today, or rather yesterday, since it is past 12am, I accompanied my family to IMM for dinner. In case you are wondering where IMM is, I have no freaking idea myself, cause I was dozing off during the car ride there. Ya, so I slept, then awoke to find myself at a mall called IMM. Dinner was first, and we ate subway there. Yum. Then I got to wander off by myself, while my mum and sis went to look at stuff that mothers and daughters see together, while sons wander off by themselves. First floor consists of mainly food, and err randomly mall-ish stores. Oh, and a giant Giant super/hyper-mart. Then, as all nice stuff are at the higher floors, I went straight to the third floor. It consisted of warehouses, and offices, and more warehouses, and a few more offices, and... ya you get my point. So I went back down to the second floor, and checked the level directory. The most interesting store was Comics Connection, so yay I went there. This is all part of my elaborate plan to visit every single comics connection in Singapore, so thussofar I have amassed 5 stores + 2 ones which I vaguely remember + a few random ones which I forgot. The 5 are:
1. Plaza Singapura
2. Bedok Interchange (bet no one knew about this ulu store)
3. Bishan Junction 8
4. Sengkang Compass something (went on tues lol, on my explore-the-north-east trip)
5. IMM

The two vague ones are... some third floor jurong thingyplace and some woodlands thingyplace. Yep.

Okay so back to the title of this post, I was well on my way in my Quest to find boku.

Oh ya, forgot to mention, on tuesday, at senkang comics con, I found metallic handphone stickers going at $3 apiece. YAY. Looked through 3 stacks of them, prolly around 170-200 total, and my catch was Saber + Rin, Suigintou + Shinku, C.C. + Kallen, and some random chio/moe/pretty bleach/naruto/onepiece characters. So I bought one, and it was...... Shinku. It goes well with the poster on my bedroom, or rather my bedroom which I use for 1/7 of the week. Yep lol. It's so shiny. Shiiinnnyyyyy.

Okay back to the title once again. The IMM comics con had 3 of 7 types of WoW boosters, tdp, sotb, and hfi. O_O That's weird, sets 2, 5 and 6. Lol so fast set 7 (Drums) ran out. But that's besides the point. I found MORE metallic stickers! YAY. This time, they were hanging on those metal stick-out-thingies. 5 rows of them. I repeat, 5 rows of them. Each row having around 75 stickers, that amounts to 375 in total. Woot. So I started browsing through everything. Stuff that I found, in order of what I found first:
1. Lots of random Death Note, One piece, Bleach, Naruto, Inuyasha (O_O), Hell girl (O_O, the 4 words/kanji symbol lol), Slam Dunk, Getbackers, Gintama stuff
2. I found Suigintou (again), then I found Bara-smthsmth (the spoiler 7th doll) on the first row (from the right)
3. On the second row, I found SHANA looking quite tsun and loli and melon-pan-ish, but on closer inspection it wasn't coloured properly =(
4. Near the back of the second row I found Allen Walker with the golden snitch thingy (SHIT FORGOT HIS NAME, lemme think, think think think think, errr, no I'm not cheating and googling, Timcampy, YESSSS thats right), with Mr. Walker looking quite young but not that shota-ish, not that I go for such stuff, but the Fat Yaoi Fangirls that were also in the store might.
5. At the back of the second row I found what I was looking for, Lenalee Leeeeee. And the version with the long hair. Woot.
6. 3rd row was abit meh. Moar Saber and Rin but that's about it.
7. 4th row was quite sucky too, I think there was a Shinku or two on this row. Oh, and a shit-forgot-his-name-too, the D.gray-man sword dude. Who looks wayy too much like Alto-hime. That reminds me, I have 22 more epis of Macross F to watch before this weekend. And I'm going out tmr/today, GG.
8. 5th row had a Lavi (his voice actor sounds quite funky). And I found Kanaria and Hinaichigo. Oh, and that reminds me, I found a desu on the 4th and 1st rows. Okay, so now the rozen maiden count is: Suiggy's there, Kanaria's there, desu's there, WHERE'S THE BOKU, Shinku's there, Strawberry's there, and Spoiler's there.
9. And scrolling through the rest of the 5th row, with my confidence and hope waning by each passing non-boku sticker, I reached the 6th last sticker. AND I FOUND A BOKU. Mission Success! That's the 369th sticker out of 375 stickers. What are the chances lol.

Yep, and in the end I also bought 1 more sticker, and am frantically finding space on my phone to put the new sticker. Guess what it is? Nope it's not the boku, s/he'll fight with my Shinku when I'm not looking. Yepp it's the lenaleeeeeeeeee. I wanted the shana too, but it was sucky. Nvm there's always Plaza Sing comics con. Okay that's all folks. Lol off I go to find space on my hp casing.

Oh btw, err free hugs or a loli (pick one, only one) to whoever who can spot the math error in this post.

No comments: